Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Syringa Springs Ladies' Brunch

So, in the spirit of wanting to know my neighbors, I decided that I was going to have a brunch at my house and invite all the women in the subdivision to it. Crazy? Maybe. So much fun? Probably! I love a good get together. So, said brunch is tomorrow morning! I am soooo excited! I have tables and lace tablecloths all ready to put on THE FRONT LAWN (how fun is that) and I have several girls from the neighborhood bringing various dishes and drinks (yea, I'm a delegator). I even have Michelle bringing roses to float in glasses for the centerpieces. I really hope that this goes well, and it's not going to go anywhere if I don't get my head on my pillow. I am so tired. Oh, and since it's outside Nick and I have been doing yard work like crazy. It looks so nice now. I'm so happy. Nick is awesome. Nothing like a front yard party to finally get the landscaping done! Yay! So, nighty, nighty. I'll let you know how it all turns out. ;0)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ran across your post while searching for lace tablecloths. Hope your brunch turns out well. Just a nice thing to do for the neighborhood.
Sandi from Sandi's T's

amanda said...

Thought I would leave a little note that I found your blog. Once someone threw a breakfast in our complex, and invited everyone advertising free pancakes. little did the people know that she actually just wanted to invite people so she could sell them stuff. Not cool. I hope you didn't sell them things...if you did, that wasnt' very nice!

Jodes said...

What the heck!!! I can't believe that I found your blog!!!!! Where have you moved to? WOW I haven't seen you in forever!!! WHATS UP?? How are you?

Lisa said...

Hey there girl, I guess the word got out, your blog has been found! (the credit goes to Jody, she found you and I just tagged along) Just wanted to say hello. Check your blog every once in awhile will ya?! You're slackin! How'd your brunch go by the way?