Saturday, April 26, 2008

Florences at the PCC



I'm sure that you will all agree that this is such a cute picture! I love, love, love it! My parents are having such a great time on their mission! I miss them so much, but I know that they are being taken care of, and are doing such an amazing job! For all of you who do not know, Brother and Sister Florence are currently serving a mission in Laie, Hawaii at the Polynesian Cultural Center. They love it and are doing many great things! They have lots of friends (obviously) and my mom has even found a substitute daughter to take care of. Believe it or not, her name is Melissa as well, and she is a BYUH student from Austrailia. I have talked on the phone with her and I think that she is a very capable and worthy replacement.

1 comment:

tori said...

ok so i was tagged and i had to tag five other people and you were one of them. so that should be fun for you. all the details are on my blog. :)