Sunday, April 13, 2008

Vids, Pics, and why I have none.

I have officially been informed twice today that I don't have enough pictures and videos on my blog. I know people! Get off my back, okay? Just kidding. ;o) I'm a little computer dumb. I'm really trying to figure out how this whole downloading thing works, but it takes a little more time than I have lately. I'm really going to try. Don't worry. I think that I'm going to take the whole setup to my Website Wizard, Master of the Mouse, Conquerer of Computers (yes, that needed to be capatalized) cousin Nate. He'll hook me up right. Then I'll have so many pictures and videos you won't know what to do with yourself... Watch out!

2 comments:

Jacilynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kaitlin said...

meliss. maybe when i am home i can teach you how to do the whole picture thing!
haha i agree though, i want more pictures.
please.