Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Which Disney Princess are You?


You Are Megara!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Okay, so evidently I'm Megara. Yea, I don't know who this is. Anybody? What movie is she from? I could look it up, but I don't want to.

1 comment:

Sister Taylor Foote said...

hey melissa! this is taylor and hannah...we both figured out she is on hurcules! well hannah wants to comment so here. okay so i did the test amd i got little mermaid if you read what her personality most of it dosent fit me but who cares and tay got snow white but it was funplaying 007 we have to do it again bye lots of love