So I think that I should take a moment to brag about how amazing my children are. Everyday I'm finding that more and more they are little people who can do incredible things.
Today Peter, my 1st grader, brought home an excellerated math packet. He said that one of the teachers at school took him out of class and tested him and now he is in a group that is doing higher math! I am so proud of my boy. He says that it is hard work, but that he enjoys it. He also brought home a Halloween poem to memorize and did it, no sweat. What a cool kid! He is so smart... and I'm his mom!
Whitney is turning out to be quite the little heart throb. She has boyfriends all over the map. I'm not sure if I should necessarily be proud of this, but at least the girl is cute, right? Besides being cute, she is also really good at memorization. Today she brought home her part for the Thanksgiving program (she is going to be a pilgram girl) and had that thing memorized in only a few minutes. What a doll!
Lucas has just turned 18 months and is starting to talk like nobody's business. A few of the words that he can pronounce are: ball (bah), bike, blankie (bayntee), drink (deek!), ma-ma (he calls me and Nick ma-ma), ba-ba, bed, bye-bye, kiss, and the list goes on and on. And whenever he feels like it, he copies words that I say to him. I am so excited that he is not afraid to say new words. A lot of times, children are afraid to start speaking, but not this child! (I just know I'm going to be regretting this later)
What amazing kids I have!
Friday, November 7, 2008
My Amazing Children
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
your BACKKKKKKK!
yay :)
i love your kids too, they are darling :)
Sounds like you are having fun! I would really like to hear from you. My blog is jodyandarron.blogspot.com. Check it out and tell me how you are doing!!!
Of course they are the cutest smartest kids, they'd have to be with an Auntie like me :) That's right I take all the credit for their genius
Post a Comment