Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Peter


Peter is in Kindergarten and loving it. When I asked him what his favorite part about school was, he said it was recess and writing. That's my boy! He did also mention that there was a girl at recess that always sends kids from her class to chase Peter and beat him up. Not so good. I told him to tell her not to do that anymore. We'll see how that one works... Peter has just started soccer. He has four (yes, I did say four) practices in addition to one game a week. That's enough to just about drive me cra~z! But I guess that it's totally worth it because Peter's first game was on Saturday, and when he was dribbling the ball down the field, words just cannot describe the jubilance I saw in him. I was in fact surprised that a smile that big could fit on his little face! He has another game today. I hope that he always stays that happy playing sports.

No comments: